Sunday, 7 June 2015

Latest Class Projects

Good evening and welcome to my blog,
 
What a fabulous sunny weekend, especially today where we managed a family meal in the garden.
 
Yesterday Tena and I held our June workshop which was another productive day joined by lovely ladies.
 
Below are examples of the projects we made, interjected with lunch, refreshments and every crafters essential - cake!  Luckily we managed not to get crumbs on our projects.
 
 
 
I am still besotted by this selection of Itty Bitty Punches and love the little flower.  Here I used it to create flowers in the new In-Colours with the leaves in the gorgeous new Mint Macaron colour.
 
 
For my last project, I had designed a different card but whilst browsing the internet, I saw a few cards really similar to this one.  I just had to replicate it as it was beautiful.  I used Pool Party and Crumb Cake and they "vintage up" really well.
 
Tena designed projects which the ladies made after lunch...
 
 
 
 
 
On Tuesday evening, to celebrate the launch of the new Annual Catalogue, I held an Open House where the ladies did a small make-and-take project.  I decided to use the Sprinkled of Life Stamp Set and punch.  When you purchase this stamp set, £2 is donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  This Charity keeps families together when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  It was also this week that I found out a chap I used to work with had benefitted from a RMHC House locally to stay in whilst their daughter was receiving treatment in Hospital.  Thankfully she made a good recovery and is home.  What a great reinforcement that we are supporting a worthwhile Charity.
 
Each lady that attended also received a copy of the New Annual Catalogue and, of course, tea and cake.  I really enjoyed welcoming them to my home to share what I love.
 
 
If you would like a copy of the new Annual Catalogue or any information about attending a workshop or hosting a party in your own home please do drop me an email at wightman82@googlemail.com
 
 For the month of June, there is an offer for people wishing to sign up as demonstrators.  For £99, you can choose £130 worth of products and receive two free stamp sets too.  Now that can't be bad to start to Summer off!  You don't have to hold workshops, classes or publish anything you make, you can simply sign up to become a "hobby demonstrator".  This is what I did initially as I was purchasing a lot of products for my own personal use and realized that as a Demo, I could receive discount on my purchases.
 
If you would like more information about the current offer or a no-obligation chat about becoming a Demonstrator then please feel free to get in touch about this fabulous offer. I would love to welcome you to my team.
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great week.
 
Best wishes,
 
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment