Wednesday, 2 September 2015

New seasonal catalogue

Good morning,

You may have noticed that I have added a link to the new Seasonal Catalogue on the right hand of the page.  This is 51 pages of beautiful new products to compliment your Autumn and Winter seasonal crafting and beautiful products they are!

What I am also loving about the Catalogue is that it's packed full of ideas to help you get your crafting mojo up & running.  The product suites coordinate so all of the work has been done for you leaving you more time to create and there's everything from gift tags to stamp sets, dies, punches and ready to use kits.  There are also several bundles offers for great money saving.

I hope you enjoy browsing the catalogue as much as I have and if you'd like to place an order please do get in touch with me.  Delivery can be made directly to your home address and payment can be made by card as well as cash.  If you'd like a copy of your own Holiday catalogue to browse then drop me an email with your address and I'll be pleased to pop one in the post to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Best wishes,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment